Prep.Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
-> 7 oz (200 g) frozen puff pastry, thawed
-> 100 g (1 cup) vanilla pudding
-> 1 cup (0.25 l) cold milk
-> 1 cup (100 g) thawed Cool Whip
-> 1 cup (100 g) quartered fresh strawberries
-> 1 cup (100 g) quartered fresh blueberries
-> 10 fl oz(284 mL) mangoes, drained
-> 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved
-> 3 Tbsp. (50 g) apricot jam
-> 2 tsp. (30 ml) water
-> 1 oz. (30 g) white chocolate, melted
1. Heat oven to 400ºF (205°C).
2. Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 11-inch (27 mm) square. Place on baking sheet. Fold over edges of pastry to form 1/2-inch (12 mm) rim.
3. Prick pastry sheet with fork. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely. Place on serving tray.
4. Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in Cool Whip; spread onto centre of pastry.
5. Arrange fruit in rows over pudding mixture. Mix jam and water; brush over fruit. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm.